Interested in joining UT’s AMA chapter?
Being a member of UT AMA, a collegiate chapter of the American Marketing Association, provides access to invaluable knowledge, training, tools, and leadership to fuel lifelong learning, professional growth, and career advancement. Membership leads to networking events, certifications, workshops, and so much more. All majors are welcome. While the majority of our body is compromised of marketing, business, and communications majors, the UT AMA accepts all students.
Want to be a NEW Member? See our step-by-step guide here.
Interested but not sure AMA is for you? You are allowed 3 free meetings before being required to pay dues. So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of getting to know our diverse student body, attend a few speakers, or learn a new skill we’re teaching during our general meetings.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to insider jobs and internships from our network before any of your peers hear about it
- FREE subscription to AMA member only content such as Marketing News Weekly, and Marketing Academics Newsletter
- Discounts on AMA conferences, socials, speakers and more
- 30% off the PCM test (Professional Certified Marketer) program, who doesn’t want to be a certified marketer?
- Leadership opportunities, and the opportunity to serve on important boards and committees
- And more!
MEMBERS: Pay your dues here. Aside from National and Tampa Bay chapter dues, please bring $25 in cash to the next chapter to pay local chapter dues.
Cost of Dues: (For a full one-year term)
- National AMA dues: $50
- Tampa Bay AMA dues: $5
- UT Chapter dues: $25